Organization Development: HR agenda with OD mindset.
|Right diagnosis if the key in OD|
- Networking with key people in the organization;
- Understanding the business, evaluating systems in the organization to understand dysfunctions and/or goals of the systems in the organization;
- Keeping eyes and ear open to understand what is going in the organization. Remember that you should be the first person to know what is going right & wrong;
- Identifying approaches (or "interventions") to improve effectiveness of the organization and its people;
- Applying approaches to improve effectiveness (methods of "planned change" in the organization);
- Evaluating the ongoing effectiveness of the approaches and their results.